- 最初"lost in love" って愛に迷っているっていうイメージかと思ったんだけど、ちゃんと調べてみたら"be lost in"の用法で「〜に夢中で他の事が考えられない（ thinking so hard about something, or being so interested in something, that you do not notice what is happening around you）」という意味を持っていた。特に"lost in thought"の形で成語。
- I didn't answer right away because I was lost in thought.
- Harry just stood there, lost in thought.
- Amy lay on her bed, totally lost in her book.
- "lost in love"にしぼって"When you feel so in love, that you can't think or concentrate on anything else, but the person you are in love with. Wanting to be with them, learn about them, hold them, be there for them. Uncontrollable loving feelings."という説明も。（Urban Dictionary）