- wing it＝「即興でする」（speak or act without preparation; improvise）
- A little boning up puts you ahead of the job seekers who try to wing it. ※bone up：〜を詰め込み勉強する
- I lost my lecture notes, so I had to wing it.
- Don't worry. Just go out there and wing it.
- I hadn't had time to prepare the talk so I just had to wing it.
- I didn't have time to write a speech, so I just had to wing it in front of a large audience.
- Some actors can wing it, others go completely silent when something happens on stage that isn't supposed to happen.