- grow on somebodyの形で「（主語）がだんだん好きになる」という意味で使える。（if something grows on you, you gradually like it more and more／to become familiar to and desired by someone／to become habitual for someone／Like something that you didn't like at first／Gradually become more pleasurable or acceptable to）
- I hated his music at first, but it grows on me.
- This kind of music grows on you after awhile.
- Kenneth sort of grows on you after a while.
- At first the show seemed kind of weird, but it grew on us.
- The painting has grown on me.
- This music is beginning to grow on me.
- At first I did not like the strange music but it is beginning to grow on me.
- This small town grows on you with every day.
- First she didn't like Jim, but he grew on her as she got to know him better.
- The plans sounded strange at first, but they have grown on me.
- A feeling of distrust of them grew on me.
- ちなみに"grow on trees"は「簡単に手に入る」という意味の慣用句。
- Money doesn't grow on trees.