- "on the go" で「忙しくやってる／働き詰めで／絶えず活動して」ってこと（very busy doing a lot of things／very active or busy ）。
- Children are always on the go.
- He's been on the go all evening.
- I've been on the go all day.
- Having four children keeps her on the go.
- I've been on the go all day and I'm really tired.
- have something on the goとなると、何かを始めてそれにかかりっきりで忙しい、という内容に（if you have something on the go, you have started it and are busy doing it）。この用法は英国的。
- He has at least two other projects on the go.
- Even with three top films on the go, Michelle is reluctant to talk about herself.
- They have several projects on the go at the same time.