（映画「Never a dull moment(＝退屈する時がない)」はそのタイトルに見合った作品だ。）
"Never a dull moment"という映画（邦題「怪盗大旋風」←いかにもB級 笑）のカスタマー・レビューより。
- "live up to〜"で「（期待・責任など）に応える、添う」という意味。また、「（主義等）に従って行動する」とも。（to fulfill expectations; to satisfy a goal or set of goals／to be as good as you said or thought something would be／to do what is required by／to be good enough for）
- But most important of all, I continue living up to my motto: Dignity. Always dignity. ※映画「雨に唄えば」[Singin' in the Rain]より
- The president lived up to his promise to set America swiftly on a new path.
- The film has certainly lived up to my expectations.
- Analysts are concerned that corporate profits will not live up to expectations and could cause stock prices to fall.
- They lived up to their parents' ideals.
- I hope I can live up to my reputation.
- The class lives up to its reputation of being exciting and interesting.
- The game fails to live up to the excitement promised on its box.
- She lived up to her promises.
- He has found it difficult to live up to his name/reputation.
- Their vacation didn't live up to their expectations.