Susan Millerの西洋占星術・山羊座9月の予報より。9月の…なのに今年の終わりくらいにかけてまで書いてあった。 "November is shaping up to be a terrific time romantically, and the period between Christmas and New Year's should knock your socks off!" だそうで、よろしくお願いしますw
- "knock somebody's socks off" で、「〜を（いい意味で）びっくりさせる／強く感銘を与える、感動させる」（to surprise and excite someone very much (usually in a positive way)／to affect or impress you in a very strong and favorable way／to impress greatly; amaze; stun.）という使い方。
- Do you want to hear something that will knock your socks off?
- Knock his socks off this Father's Day! （※父の日ギフトの紹介で）
- The magazine is beautiful and combines color and unusual design in a way that knocks your socks off.
- This song will knock your socks off.
- You wouldn't expect teenagers to sing opera, but these kids will knock your socks off.
- new band that will knock your socks off
- a singer that will knock your socks off